Why travel with us
Great outdoor club managed by a great team of expert staff and guides helping tourist for more than 7 years with successful trips in the region of Himalayas. We operate tour and trekking in Bhutan, India and Tibet beside Nepal.
Our company with an excellent reputation, known for reliable Best-quality services at reasonable prices in our wide range of cultural and adventure holiday trips.
So that we receive repeated clients and as well a new interested travelers joining with us, it’s all credit goes to our team of professional guides and staff with their great support and dedication serving with great honesty and diligence.
Great outdoor club (P) Ltd. Nepal Government registered and licensed travel company closely affiliated with other Government and Semi-Government Organization.
We are affiliated with TAAN (Trekking Agencies’ Association of Nepal), NTB (Nepal Tourism Board), NMA (Nepal Mountaineering Association), NRB ( Nepal Rastra Bank ) .
Here are what we have
· 100% Legally operated and Government Registered Tour Operator
· Health and Safety.
· Responsible and Eco Friendly Travel.
· Social responsibility & Environmental Responsibility
· Customized Trips and Your own departure
· 7 years of experience.
· Guides & porters are like family:
· More than 50% repeated clients.
· Our Customers are happy with our expertise, politeness, and honesty.
· Expert team of different destination
· More than 100 packages in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and India.
· Fully reasonable Price
· Supporting Local and committed in social work.
· A local company without hidden cost
- » Tours in Nepal
- » Trekking in Nepal
- » Annapurna Region
- » Everest Region
- » Langtang Region
- » Remote Area
- » Day Tour
- » Peak Climbing
- » Bungy Jumping
- » Zip Flyer
Great Outdoor Club Pvt. Ltd.
GPO: 20573 Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal.
+977 9849535293 (Hari)
+977 98186018990 (Niraj)