- Short Itinerary
- Trip Details
- Cost Include/Exclude
- Trip Adons
Pick- up from Airport or Tourist Bus Park and transfer to hotel. Hotel’s guest relation officer will brief you about programs on reaching the hotel with welcome drinks.
* Pick-up, lunch and rest.
* Village tour and sunset and museum tour.
* Cultural programs. (With Tharu stick dance)
* Wakeup call.
* Tea / Coffee, Breakfast.
* Elephant back safari.
* Departure for your destination
|Start Dates||End Dates||Price in US Dollar||Availability|
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Chitwan to Kathmandu by tourist bus as per itinerary.
- All Jungle Safari Activities.
- Accommodations on Twin Sharing basis ,
- All Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Highly experienced Government licensed holder safari guide during the trip.
- Government / Local taxes, Service charge, Guide insurance and salary, National park and conservation area fees.
- Necessary vehicle for all Activities guide and required staffs
- All type of personal expenses such Alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone, and laundry.
- Food & accommodation cost in case of any natural accident caused by weather.
- Tips and donation.
- Rescue & insurance such as travel, cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects.
- International airfares. International Airport Departure Tax.
- TRIP ID: GOC0014
- TRIP NAME: 1 Night 2 Days chitwan package
- TRIP TYPE: Tours in Nepal
- TRIP DESTINATION:
- BEST SEASON: Autumn/spring
- GROUP SIZE: Minimum 2 pax