Tsum Valley was a restricted area until it was opened for trekking in 2008 and there is a little information available on the area. The Tsum Valley is a sacred Himalayan pilgrimage valley situated in northern Gorkha, Nepal. Literally, “Tsum” means vivid.
Against the majestic backdrop of the Ganesh Himal and Sringi Himal, and Boudha ranges, this serene Himalayan valley is rich in ancient art, culture and religion. The local people are mostly of Tibetan origin and speak unique dialect. Trails are strewn with artistic chortens and lined with mani walls made of thousands of stone slabs carved with drawings of deities and inscribed with prayers. The famous Kyimu Lung, a pilgrimage circuit in the central Trans-Himalaya, is well known for its center of learning and meditation. This circuit traverses the Tsum Valley the Manaslu area in Nepal, and southern parts of Tibet.
- Short Itinerary
- Trip Details
- Cost Include/Exclude
- Trip Adons
Day 1: Arrival and transfer to Hotel
Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day 3: Kathmandu - Arughat (550 m) 7 hrs bus/jeep; 1 ½ more by jeep to Soti Khola (597 m)
Day 4: Soti Khola (597 m) - Machhakhola (825 m) 6 hrs
Day 5: Machhakhola (825 m) - Jagat (1330 m) 7-8 hrs
Day 6: Jagat (1330 m) - Lokpa (2240 m) 6 hrs
Day 7: Lokpa (2240 m) - Chhokang Paro (3030 m) 6 hrs
Day 8: Chhokang Paro (3030 m) - Chhule (3350 m) 6 hrs
Day 9: Chhule (3350 m) - Mu Gompa (3700 m) 3 hrs
Day 10: Mu Gompa (3700 m) - Chumling (2385 m) 8 hrs
Day 11: Chumling (2385 m) - Philim (1570 m) 5-6 hrs
Day 12: Philim (1570 m) - Khorlabesi (970 m) 7 hrs
Day 13: Khorlabesi (970 m) - Soti Khola (700m) 7 hrs
Day 14: Soti Khola - Kathmandu by jeep/bus
Day 15: Kathmandu free day
Day 16: Final Departure
For more details, please mail us at [email protected]
UPDATING SOON ...........
|Start Dates||End Dates||Price in US Dollar||Availability|
- All Grounded transfers as per itinerary
- Four Night hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- All meals, Accommodation, insurance and their expenses of trekking crew
- All meals (B.L.D ) and accommodation in lodge for the clients in trek days
- Necessary permit, tims and national park fees
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu by car
- All necessary equipments (Sleeping bag, jacket and trekking pole) during the trek.
- Tsum Valley Permit.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal equipments and clothing
- City sightseeing entry fee.
- Any kind of hard and soft drinks.
- Private transportation
- Personnal expenses and tips to the crew
- Your travel Insurance.
- TRIP ID: GOC0028
- TRIP NAME: Tsum valley Trek
- DURATION: 16 Days
- TRIP TYPE: Trekking in Nepal
- TRIP DESTINATION:
- BEST SEASON: September, October, November, February, March, April, May
- GROUP SIZE: Minimum 2 pax